Our Fiesta collection was inspired by a lovely man who takes practicality to heart. During a brainstroming session these party sets were created, once all the ideas were clear, we contacted our best partner in crime: a Grandma who likes to sew, Linda is based in Ontario, her sewing skills are incredible and we love creating together. Thanks to her and the creative minds Fiesta was created with 3 purposes:
- The utensil set and the bags can be reused as many times as you want.
- The colouring bags could be an activity for the kids during the party.
- No need to buy more party decorations from dollar store or party store to decorate, or extra favor gifts... you have all in one with our sets. Favours bag, utensils sets and fun.
- 1 favour's bags (choose your desired colour)
- 1 utensil bags (choose your desired colour)
- 1 utensil set (can be personalized with the kids names)
Sea life, colouring fabric was the end of a fabric lot from one of our preferred suppliers.
The elastics and the coloured fabrics were bought from a boutique that closed her doors in Jan, 2023.
We were able to recuperate 3lbs of materials.
Fiesta - Out of earth basic set
15 cms x 22 cms (6'' x 9'')
Durable and d-eco-responsible
Utensils bags 20 X 6 cms ( 7,87'' x 2,36'') Utensils set Spoon, fork and knife 17 cm x 2 cm Customization Utensils' set
Washables markers if you want a colour, wash and reuse bag.
Fabric markers, if you want to keep the colours.
- Option #1: Wash bags under tap water and air dry.
- Option #2 : All bags are machine washable (cold or hot water). Turn them over completely for more efficiency. Tumble dry if desired.
- They will not change color or size after washing.
- Lead-free, PVC-free, BPA-free.